New or Returning Student Enrollment

Parents who wish to enroll a student at May River High will need to complete the following process and submit all required forms/documentation to the data specialist. 

The following forms must be filled out and returned:

  1. Proof of residency - click here
  2. Proof of residency (Spanish) - click here
  3. Release of records - click here
  4. Course request selection forms - click here

In addition to the forms above, the following documents must be submitted to the data specialist:
---current report card (from most recent school)
---birth certificate
---up-to-date immunization record
---supporting documents for proof of residency (from list on proof of residency form)

Please submit all completed paperwork to Carolyn Bostick, Data Specialist.